- 1 A. Team
- 2 B. Founder
- 3 General Statement on Professor Joubert’s originality & services
- 4 Disclaimer: Pr Joubert does not practice Conventional Drug and Surgery based Medicine.
- 5 Professional Itinerary in a Nutshell
- 6 Professional Experiences
- 7 Education
- 8 Joubert’s Health-related Skills in a Nutshell
- 9 Present Goals
- 10 Exhibits A
- 11 On the Health System in France
- 12 Reference and Precision Notes
No official team member yet. Once the preliminary conditions are in place, we can start to organize fundraisers and to hire. Right now, the Institute is in gestation, being constructed, working on establishing a research and coaching Team for the American campus as well as one additional Holistic Retreat campus in a tropical developing country. As of now, we are considering Ecuador, Costa Rica, Panama, Thailand or the Philippines. For the French campus, we would need a Summer Team.
For the rationale governing a multiple “health vacation” campuses, see the Institute’s Rejuvenation Retreat Center project. We will also file a 501 (c) 3 application in order to get a tax deductible donation status. When possible, the Institute will be organizing the conditions under which an international non profit organization will be able to make a significant difference in the way health-care is practiced and managed.
Top: “To Life” (“L’ Chaim” in Hebrew). Professor Joubert, at the international integrative oncology convention in San Diego in 2016 toasting and “dégusting” (sipping) a small amount of red resveratrol and procyanidins rich pinot wine with the conference President, Annie Brandt and her two assistants. “Wine is an appropriate article for mankind, both for the healthy body and for the ailing man.” Hippocrates
General Statement on Professor Joubert’s originality & services
Trained in French Conventional Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Naturopathy, Oenology and Law, Pr. Joubert teaches and coaches how to extend a healthy cancer-free Lifespan to 122 years. Professor Joubert is presently working on a Documentary and book that redefines Medicine in light of new discoveries, ancient wisdoms, innovative research and holistic science, but he can be nonetheless available to coach patients back to homeostasis, wellbeing & Joie de Vivre.
On occasion, Pr Joubert can also coach health professionals to better protect their holistic practice when they must deviate from outdated and irrational “standards of care” in order to serve the superior interests of the patient and Science. (*)
Disclaimer: Pr Joubert does not practice Conventional Drug and Surgery based Medicine.
Because over 95 percent of diseases can be reversed in a cost-effective, safe and efficient way with holistic and lifestyle medicine (ie, without expensive and often damaging prescription drugs, surgery or other high-tech procedures), Pr. Joubert is focusing on teaching and coaching. He no longer has a clinical practice (naturopathy in France), but he still on occasion organizes holistic health rejuvenation Mediterranean retreats and spiritual pilgrimages in South France. Having been disappointed in French conventional medicine, he has never practiced this type of medicine and he refused to acquire a medical license to practice conventional medicine. In this way, he is not under the constraints of deleterious system and much freer to help patients to get empowered and embark on their healing journey in a bio-hacking, holistic and cost-friendly way.
Professional Itinerary in a Nutshell
Professor Joubert’s first “passion” has been to heal the sick and “wicked”, hence, his mainstream medical school training in Paris and Law School education in Bordeaux. Once he finished with allopathic medicine, he got trained in acupuncture, naturopathy and clinical nutrition schools. Thereafter, he both practiced and taught these health science arts. Having discovered the limitations of surgery and drug-based allopathic medicine as well as integrative medicine (which includes many alternative unproven approaches), Joubert got trained in Law and taught public law for a few years.
Thus, Joubert’s second professional passion has been justice and the law, a field that is both neglected in medical schools and key insofar as a safe, efficient and cost-friendly health-care system is concerned. After having taught public law and litigated in courts of law for a few years, he realized that both Medicine and Law were deficient tools insofar as the alleviating of people’s suffering and the securing of their informed consent and fulfillment are concerned.
Pr. Joubert therefore embraced a third complementary passion, that of becoming an organic farmer and a more participatory eco-citizen. He thus produced berries, greens, medicinal plants while hunting organically certified wild mushrooms, producing organic chocolate trufles and getting involved in public advocacy.
Today, Professor Joubert is continuing his best to fulfill his goals while constructing four different Institutes, one on neuroscience called Happiness Medicine institute another one on holistic oncology called advanced cancer research Institute, a third one on biogerontology called Optimal Longevity Institute and the fourth one on the People’s Fundamental Law, called Holistic Law Institute. These four Institutes are in gestation. Once better organized, we will apply for a 501 (c) 3 status.
1. Medical director of the Centre Mediterranéen de Bien-Etre Holistique in South France. This Holistic Fitness and Education Retreat Center has been organizing holistic rejuvenation education & wellbeing retreat programs since 2000. It is located in one of France’s most beautiful and pristine mountain areas in the Eastern Pyrénées, next to the Spain and the Mediterranean Sea.
2. Organic agriculture farmer, in particular, growing organic berries, herbs, greens and mushrooms, an activity which was certified by ECOCERT, Europe’s main organic certification agency. ECOCERT also certified the Mediterranean Center’s vegan raw organic chocolate truffles.
3. Director & Founder of the Happiness Medicine institute. A nascent Institute, the Happiness Medicine Institute is an educational and research center that focuses on neuroscience, psycho-neuro-immuno-endocrinology and positive psychology to help people thrive and find their Joie de Vivre Vibe. Joie de Vivre is an awareness state of ultra happiness. Professor Joubert has written over fifty articles in this field.
4. Founder and Director of the Optimal Longevity Institute. A nascent center, this Biogerontology Institute researches and publishes breakthrough content in longevity medicine and geroscience. Biogerontology is the science of extending healthy human life-spans to their biological potential. Working on an optimal longevity medicine book, Professor Joubert organizes Optimal longevity workshops. He has written over one hundred articles in this field. (3) He has interviewed anti-aging and gerontololgy experts and partaken in multiple anti-aging and longevity international conferences in order to keep abreast of geroscientific breakthroughs.
5. Director and Chief Science Officer of Advanced Cancer Research Institute. In this real, Professor Joubert has been a Court Expert in Carcinogenesis & Clinical Oncology from the naturopathic viewpoint. He has written over one hundred articles in this field and is working on a new book relative to holistic approaches to cancer. He has interviewed over 60 cancer experts for a holistic oncology documentary and partaken in many international cancer conferences each year in order to keep abreast of cancer breakthroughs. When possible, Professor Joubert organizes holistic oncology workshops,
6. Producer and filmmaker: Joubert has produced one documentary, on Holistic Oncology wherein carcinogenesis is redefined and a few holistic reversal protocols are outlined. More than 50 interviews of both cancer patients and cancer medical experts enrich this documentary. When he was getting ready to market it online in 2015, problems occurred. He therefore suspended this project, but continues to update the latest cancer breakthroughs, most of which are described in a pending book on breakthrough oncology protocols in association with a plan of action whose application would resolve the present cancer epidemic.
7. Litigation, International Human Rights Protection & Teaching Law: In conjunction with his work at the Holistic Law Institute, Professor Joubert has argued multiple cases in constitutional law, international human rights law and civil litigation, including, but not limited to medical malpractice and products liability law. Professor was also active as a court (judiciary) expert in integrative oncology (cancer). He was a visiting int’l public law professor at Gonzaga Law School in Wa and taught public international law, political science, and comparative public policy and social science for over ten years in Paris. (4) Joubert has also been proactive in public advocacy in both Europe and the US.
8. Drama Theater: Drama theater actor and director where he played different roles including, but not limited to the role of Yashua (Jesus Christ) in the 15th century’s Le Mystère de la Passion play by Gréban, the 17th century’s Racine’s Athalie, the nineteeth’s century Edmond Rostand’s Cyrano de Bergerac, the twentieth century’s Beckett’s En attendant Godot and Ionesco’s La lesson, in which Joubert was both the play’s director and one of its actors. The first four plays were directed by Professor Gérard Messier, an Assumptionist of great valor.
9. Tibetan medicine and Judeo-Christian spiritual values: When Joubert stayed at the Tashi Choling Ashram in Ashland, he took refuge in Tibetan Boudhism, under Rimpoché Getsé. Thanks to this experience, Tibetain medicine has entered his consciousness and as a consequence, his practice. Brought up as a Catholic, notably under his French Catholic father and the Christian Community, Joubert was also educated as a Jewish person, thanks to his Jewish Polish mother’s influence and because of his livng in Israel.
10. Founder of a Wine Medicine Institute in gestation; Professor Joubert also organizes Wine Medicine workshops and writes blogs on the health and longevity aspects of quality wine. Contrarily to what most Americans have been indoctrinated to think, including with biased published articles in the American scientific literature (half of which are unreliable and misleading, according to the Lancet and New England Journal of Medicine’s editors in chief), not drinking quality wine in moderation on a regular basis is a cause of early death from all causes. The evidence is firmly established, including from the World Health Organization’s experts. However, we are not talking about cheap or mass produced wine, which are usually loaded with glyphosate, (a known antibiotic), pesticides and heavey metals, inter alia. To quality, must be added the right timing and dosage.Too much of a good thing is obviously deleterious. (5)
11. Journalist and Foreign Reporter in France and Israel: Trained at UPTEC school of social communication and journalism in Talence France under the direction of Robert Escarpit, with an apprenticeship under professor Escarpit of Le Monde, Joubert later worked at Bordeaux’s sole paper called Sud Ouest, in particular in its weekly called Sud Ouest Dimanche, under the direction of Roger Achéritéguy. Therein, in his early twenties, Joubert wrote one major depth report article (called “article de fond”) for the Journal, each week for close to one year. Thereafter, he represented the Sud Ouest Dimanche Journal in Israel and worked there as a journalist while delving in doctoral research for his public international law thesis. (6)
12. Ecodevelopment: Participation in different workshops and hands-on projects on sustainable buildings (logs, strawbale, cob, bamboo, mud), renewable energy, healthy water systems, tree planting, landscaping and desert regeneration as well as other fields related to eco-development, including work in an African organic agriculture project that Joubert participated in with a former student of his as well as a health-development project in the Philippines.
Bordeaux’s Law School: Faculté de Droit, Bordeaux (Pessac) France: Doctorate thesis (including preliminaries equivalent to a Masters) in public international law under the supervision of Professors Martres, Seurin and Jacques Ellul, one of Europe’s top sociology, philosophy and law professors.
School of Medicine (Paris): Conventional medicine education at Pierre et Marie Curie Faculté de Médecine.
Ecole d’Acupuncture Française: Three years of training in one of France’s best oriental medicine’s schools, Ecole Française d’Acupuncture in Paris.
School of Journalism (Social Communication and Information): Trained at UPTEC school of social communication and information journalism in Talence France under the direction of Robert Escarpit, with an apprenticeship under professor Escarpit as well as at Talence’s I.U.T. in journalism.
Bordeaux’s oenology institute in Talence, (Ecole d’oenologie de Bordeaux) under the direction of Professor Emile Peynaud, who is considered to be the modern father of oenoloty (ie, the art of making optimal wine).
CNAM, Centre National des Arts et Métiers, Paris. (clinical nutrition).
Naturopathy at Vie & Action Association and the Jus Cogens Institute. (France) Including training in aromatherapy, phytotherapy, exercises, yoga, Tai Chi, nutrition, fasting, meditation and other holistic techniques.
School of Social Sciences (Paris) Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales. Political sociology doctorate training under the direction of one of France’s top political philosopher and sociologist, Raymond Aron.
Asian, African, Middle Eastern and Israel Studies: Additional education at the CHEAM (Centre des hautes études sur l’Afrique et l’Asie modernes) in Paris. Which included Middle East and Israel studies. Hence, Joubert’s Life in Israel, where he worked as an investigative journalist and studied (including at Jerusalem University and three kibbutzim) when he went there to reunit his Polish Jewish Mom with her long lost Brother from Haifa, David Green, who had fled Hitler’s destructive totalitarianism. The CHEAM was replaced by the French Government in 2000 with another international relations training school.
Summer Training at the International institute of human rights in Strasbourg. founded by Nobel Peace Laureate René Cassin. where Pr. Joubert closely worked with European and int’l human rights expert Judge Louis-Edmond Pettiti.
Summer training in public international law at the Hague Academy of International Law in Holland.
Lawyer training at Montpelier’s CRFPA (Centre regional de formation pour la profession d’avocat) and Nanterre University’s School of Law (including additional public international law training with former Culture Minister and law professor Jack Lang). Additional training at Harvard University, Jerusalem University (International Relations), Boston College, University of Massachusetts, Assumption and others schools and institutes.
Biogerontology, (ie, extending healthy human life-spans to 122 years), holistic oncology, (reversing the cancer process without the conventional mix of toxicity & misery), traditional naturopathy, French medicine and its health-care policy, Chinese acupuncture Medicine, clinical nutrition, oenology (wine science), organic agriculture, ecology, eco-development, sociology, comparative public policy, political science, international public law as well as other forms of law within the common and continental legal systems.
Besides finishing up his books and documentaries, Joubert is exploring possibilities to create a European-flavored holistic health & rejuvenation retreat center in the US, possibly on the West coast, one that would be associated to the Mediterranean Center for Holistic Medicine
The purpose of this American Holistic Health Retreat Center is to contribute in solving the American Health-care crisis, thanks to both the French model of health-care (See Exhibit A below) and what the best Science has consistently shown to be the most safe, effective and cost-friendly.
These Holistic Retreats will use the best French, European and internatioal holistic and innovative methods that have been identified to maintain lengthy telomeres, abundant stem cells and strong repair genes while promoting the body to expedite senescent, cancer, viral and other damaging cell and toxin.
On the Health System in France
France is far from being adequately holistic in terms of maximizing the conditions for a healthy lifespan, but its results are generally superior to the US’s results. Because Professor Joubert has significant experience with both the French and American health-care systems and their corresponding dignostic and treatment techniques, he may be available to consult on this and other health related issues, including with public health agents. (12)