« L’urgence en cancérologie, ce n’est pas d’opérer, mais c’est de traiter les micro métastases. » Prof. POUYARD Institut Curie (“The urgency in oncology is not to use surgery, but to address micro-metastases”)
While conventional oncology has been more successful with the “liquid” cancers (e.g. lymphomas and leukemia), it has over-all failed with the safe and efficient control and reversal of the “solid” cancers, which constitute the vast majority of malignancies that affect humans. Resistance to chemotherapy and molecularly targeted therapies has been a major and consistent problem facing cancer research and praxis for the last 10 years. The mechanisms of resistance to conventional cytotoxic chemotherapeutics and to therapies that are designed to be selective for specific molecular targets share many features, such as alterations in the drug target, activation of prosurvival pathways and ineffective induction of cell death. (Source). But in the end, most advanced cancer patients tend not to survive relapse.
In this perspective, meta-analyses after meta-analyses have shown that for most of the common solid cancers, mainstream cancer treatments based on cyto-toxic chemo-therapy bestow upon cancer patients less than a 3 percent “five years” survivability success rate. (1) Not only can chemotherapy worsen the tumor’s micro-environment, it can also make the engins of metastases, the cancer circulating stem cells, mutate and spread even more. Radiation has a similar effects. (Source) Likewise with many biopsies and surgeries, they too can significantly contribute to the spreading of the malignancy, via the cellular adhesion, immune suppression, surgical stress and inflammatory pathways. And to make matters worse, many conventional diagnoses and prognoses have built-in and often fatal flaws.
On the other hand, with well-designed and monitored holistic and metabolic cancer protocols proactively put in place, cancer patients can expect a 50 to 100 percent survivability success rate, defined as at least five years of remission.
In this workshop, we will examine some of the evidence, the old versus the new evolving cancer paradigms, (2) the impact of the Institute’s holistic techniques on cancer, specific anti-cancer protocols that work, innovative scientific findings in cancer research and how mainstream allopathic oncology dogmas can be partially corrected and mitigated. To this end, seventeen power point based mini-conferences are proposed, each of which contains multiple holistic and integrative techniques, all of which are supported by robust science.
1. Evaluating the molecular biology of the tumor cell population and, in particular, its CTC spread (if any). (CTC – Circulating tumor cells) and other tests. Where to get these tests. Examining the conventional diagnosis. Studying the strengths and limitation of conventional allopathic options. Elements of informed consent.
2. Reviewing efficient and safe monitoring techniques to make sure the chosen options are consistent with evidenced-based progress in cancer control and reversal.
3. Detoxification (metabolic and otherwise).
4. Chosing an adapted diets that corresponds to the patient’s health challenges and constitution. Ph regulation. Stress management, heat therapy and exercises. Dealing with the glycolysis.
5. Turning off the fire of excessive free radicals and growth factors which promote cancer development.
6. De-activating malignant angiogenesis.
7. Quieting the malignancy-based inflammation cascade.
8. Correcting coagulation.
9. Immune-building, immune-modulation, re-activation of the innate immunity and the dendritic surveillance system.
11. Dealing with cancer stem cells, the inhibition of micro-metastases and metastasis pathways.
12. Reviewing other anti-mitotic, metabolic and anti-cancer proliferation holistic techniques, from hyperthermia, electric regulation, electro-acupuncture, to oxygenation improvement, cellular homeostasis, atp normalization and selective malignant cyto-toxic natural substances that induce apoptosis and malignancy necrosis, among other activations.
13. Maintaining bone integrity, managing cancer pain and oxygen therapies: from the HBOT (hyperbaric oxygen chamber), to the floating chamber, to the altitude chamber, to aromatherapy, the Bol de Jacquier technique, breathing exercises and more.
14. Repairing and-or correcting allopathic oncology’s damages (when possible, from cancer wounds that don’t heal well, to traumatizing surgeries, to radiation fibrosis, to chemo brain fog, to immune and gut destruction and allopathic cancer stem cell activation).
15. Nurturing emotional wellbeing and spiritual health.
17. Addressing cachexia, anorexia, autophagy, multiple tumor targeting techniques (both conventional and holistic), integrative oncology and follow-up.
(1). “The overall contribution of curative and adjuvant cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adults was estimated to be 2.3% in Australia and 2.1% in the USA”. Cf. Morgan G1, Ward R, Barton, The contribution of cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adult malignancies. M. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2004 Dec;16(8):549-60. (Source)
(2). For M.I.T.’s Professor Weinberg and most of the other recognized mainstrain allopathic oncologists, cancer is a genetic disease with six inter-related cell physiology alterations: 1) autonomy in growth signals, 2) insensitivity to growth inhibitory (antigrowth) signals (e.g. tumor suppressor genes), 3) evasion of programmed cell death (apoptosis), 4) limitless replicative potential as long as there’s glucose in the micro-environment, 5) sustained vascularity (angiogenesis), and 6) tissue invasion and metastasis. (Source) . While we do not refute the importance of these above-mentioned elements, the Advanced Cancer Research Institute’s fundamental research work has determined that they are “epi-phenomema”, meaning not central to the cancer process, if only because it has been shown that a damaged mitochondria prevails over an altered nucleas insofar as malignancy is concerned. In order to benefit from cancer reversal, the health recipient must activate a treatment plan based on a correct analysis of carcinogenesis. This is the starting point to any and all safe and efficient cancer control and reversal processes.
Instructor: Christian Pierre Joubert. Cancer expert, (holistic oncologist) * Naturopath, Producer of the pending documentary: Holistic Oncology Movie and Director of Advanced Cancer Research Institute. For the ACR Institute’s general cancer treatment protocol, click here.
20 hours: Date and place to be determined.
Price: To be determined, with brochure and power point presentations.
(*). Contrarily to a conventional oncologist who practices chemo-radiation-surgery and synthetic patented drug medicine, holistic oncologists are lifestyle coaches. While they have medical background and cancer expertise, their health focus is to help via non invasive ways the patient to be his or her own doctor or healer. In holistic oncology, allopathic prescriptions are most times un-necessary and even deleterious. However, when conventional oncology and allopathic medicine are useful, then holistic oncologists will refer patients to a medical doctor who uses conventional oncology’s standards of care. Although Christian went to a conventional medical school, he refuses to practice this type of medicine. He is therefore not licensed as a medical doctor. His oncology expertise comes from participating in hundreds of medical oncology conferences, analyzing thousands of research papers, keeping up to date with both the conventional and alternative medical litterature, examining dozens of cancer clinics in the world and helping many diseased people get better.
Copyright (c) 2016: Happiness Medicine Institute, Christian Joubert and agents. All rights reserved. In terms of “fair use”, the Institute allows the free use of this posted article provided it is not altered, full attribution is included as well as the Institute’s Post URL link. Furthermore, consistent with “fair use” case law, small sections from the Institute’s posted article can be used as long as the above mentioned attributions are made and as long as the usage purpose is based on furthering education and science. For any other usage reason, written permission is required.
DISCLAIMER. Nothing in this blog-website should be construed as medical or legal advise, including, but not limited to replies, comments and posts, all of which can not be deemed to constitute either a therapist-patient nor an attorney-client relationship. This entire website-blog has been designed to be used for educational and heuristic purposes, the substance of which is protected under the Second Amendment of the United States’ Federal Constitution and internationally recognized human rights norms.