After introductory remarks, the Workshop presenter will examine the weaknesses and strengths of the Conventional and Integrative oncology systems. Thereafter, we will compare the strengths and weaknesses of both Integrative and Holistic Oncology, focusing on the Institute’s anti-cancer mini-protocols. Hereinafter, the topics that will be covered. This workshop will be presented via powerpoint.
« L’urgence en cancérologie, ce n’est pas d’opérer, mais c’est de traiter les micro métastases. » Prof. POUYARD Institut Curie (“The urgency in oncology is not to use surgery, but to address micro-metastases”)
1. Evaluating the molecular biology of the tumor cell population and, in particular, its CTC and CSC spreads. (CTC – Circulating tumor cells & CSC – cancer stem cells) as well as other tests. We will look at some of the best labs where the patient-student can order most tests directly. We will also delve into exegesis, or how to interpret a few of these cancer tests and what to aim for. Reviewing efficient and safe monitoring techniques to make sure the chosen options are consistent with evidenced-based progress in cancer control and reversal.
2. Carcinogenesis and the major Cancer Hallmarks: Is cancer a genetic, epigenetic, infectious, immune, neurological or metabolic disease ? (1)
3. Examining the conventional and holistic cancer diagnosis.
4. Studying the strengths and limitations of conventional allopathic oncology. (2) Case studies.
5. Strengths and weakness of integrative oncology. Case studies.
6. Introduction to Holistic Oncology: Definition and general principles. On the issues of Evidence, standards of care and Randomized Clinical Trials. (3) Case studies.
7. Holistic Detoxification (metabolic and exogenous).
8. Chosing an adapted diet that corresponds to the patient’s health challenges, terrain and genetic constitution. Ph regulation. Stress management, heat therapy and exercises. Dealing with the glycolysis and specific anti-cancer clinical nutrition, spices and herbs.
9. Turning off the pathways that govern excessive free radicals and growth factors which promote cancer development.
10. De-activating malignant angiogenesis.
11. Quieting the malignancy-based inflammation cascade.
13. Correcting coagulation.
14. Immune-building, immune-modulation, re-activation of the innate immunity and the dendritic surveillance system.
15. Addressing key genes (downregulating oncogenes and upregulating tumor suppressor genes).
16. Dealing with cancer stem cells, the inhibition of micro-metastases and metastasis pathways.
17. Reviewing other anti-mitotic, metabolic and anti-cancer proliferation holistic techniques, from hyperthermia to electric regulation, acupuncture and electro-acupuncture, to oxygenation improvement, cellular homeostasis, atp normalization and selective malignant cyto-toxic natural substances that induce apoptosis and malignancy necrosis, among other activations.
18. Exploring fasting techniques: From alternate fasting, to intermittent fasting, water fasts, juice fasts and the fasting mimicking diet. Exploring autophagy, circadian rhythms, Telomeres, hormonal and stem cell regeneration.
19. Essential Oils, lymphatic massage, EFT, Meditation techniques, sleep, exercises and other anti-stress techniques.
20. Maintaining bone integrity, managing cancer pain and oxygen therapies: from the HBOT (hyperbaric oxygen chamber), to the floating chamber, to the altitude chamber, to aromatherapy, the Bol de Jacquier technique, breathing exercises and more.
21. Repairing and-or correcting allopathic oncology’s damages (when possible, from cancer wounds that don’t heal well, to traumatizing surgeries, to radiation fibrosis, to chemo brain fog, to immune and gut destruction and allopathic cancer stem cell activation).
22. Nurturing emotional wellbeing and spiritual health.
23. Dentistry and energy medicine.
24. Addressing cancer via the cellular senescence and longevity pathways.
24. Addressing cachexia, anorexia, pain and social-family issues.
25. Medical law: Rights of patients, duties of doctors and obligations of public entities that deal with public health.
10 hours: Date and place to be determined. Price: To be determined, with brochure and power point presentations.
Workshop organized by Pr Joubert. Director of the Advanced Cancer Research Institute, biogerontologist, naturopath and holistic oncologist (from the traditional naturopathic school of medicine that goes back to Dr Hippocrates’ training, over 2000 years ago). Pr Joubert has also been a Court Holistic Oncology Expert.
To learn on a one to one basis how to research and identify the right personalized cancer control and reversal protocol, consider scheduling a coaching session via this link.