Both metabolic and holistic detoxification are fundamental tools in holistic medicine. In the same way that Chinese medicine starts with dispersing (and not tonifying) acupuncture point, in a similar way, holistic healing must first start with the “less is more” strategy, with the lowering of the body’s toxicity load, (1) if only because we want to unclog endocrine, metabolic and immune signaling pathways.
“Chemicals that store in lipid-rich compartments have the potential for long-term disruption of metabolic and endocrine processes. Given the evidence that persistent organic pollutants (POPs) also alter systemic metabolic, endocrine, and immune system functions, it follows that elevated chemical concentrations in intra-abdominal fat may alter function, through local chemical signaling, of visceral organs.” (2) (Source)
Via power point presentation, this workshop will show and explain (with supporting evidence) many different types of detox modalities including Happiness Medicine Institute’ s Detox program, one of the safest, most efficient, oldest and cost friendly ever protocol. (3) Below, the viewer can read H.M. Institute’s workshop program that will be examined via power point presentation.
2. Metabolic versus exogenous & holistic detoxification.
3. Exercises, rebounding and detoxification.
4. Thermal medicine, saunas, sweat and detoxification. (4)
5. Balneotherapy, hydrotherapy, vino-bathing and detoxification. (5)
6. Essential oils, massage and detoxification.
7. Clinical nutrition, wild fiber jungle diets and detoxification.
8. Colonics, anemas and detoxification. (6)
9. Supplements like charcoal, niacin, flax oil, milk thislte, shamanic herbs and more in relation to detoxification.
10. Different detox schools and approaches over the millenia.
11. Cases in point: cancer, heart disease and mental illnesses are improved with detoxification.
12. Holistic Medicine Institute’s retreat detox program: one of the safest, most efficient and cost friendly ever.