(Six hours of power point talk and half an hour to an hour for the holistic longevity snack and another hour for the Live Demonstration section plus supporting documents). This workshop is an 8 hours event. Upon popular demand, we can shorten it and even modify its content.
Sometime at the end of February 2016 (maybe on the 18th, a Thursday, tentative), if the constellation of circumstances are favorable (including enough sign-ups), there may be a Optimal cancer-free Longevity Workshop follow-up session of eight hours where we will develop all of the subjects invoked in the first session and introduce new subjects. In between the workshop, there will be a raw food vegan chocolate dessert snack with a longevity herbal tea. In this session, we will show you how to make longevity dishes in the Live Demonstration section that will follow the power point presentation. (Price and Workshop area to be determined later)
This workshop will present cutting-edge power point presentations and documents on the latest data regarding optimal longevity science, holistic cardiology, cancer science (early detection, the lastest in non invasive treatments and prevention), Alzheimers reversal techniques, metabolic diseases fixes (including diabetes), auto-immune diseases solutions and more. And the end of the workshop during the second session, we will demonstrate how to make different longevity dishes, including a delicious longevity vegan dark chocolate mousse, an illustration of which is inserted below.
CONTENT FOR THE SECOND SESSION IN FEBRUARY 2016
Recap regarding the first session
Aging’s mechanisms of action and biochemical pathways
2. Genetics: Repair and longevity genes
4. Nitric Oxide
5. Redox Signaling
6. Heterochromation and amyloid folding protein abnormalities.
7. The P 53 protein
8. Caveolin mediated signaling
9 Insuline signaling
10. Human growth hormones
11. Inflammation pathway
13. Pluripotent stem cells
14. Sirtuin hormone
15. Glycation & mTOR
16. ROS & DNA damage
17. Mitocondrial DNA
18. Telomere and stem cell erosion (i.e., from 20,000 stem cells at birth to just a few during the last phase of human life span).
Top: Tibetan goji berries: In Tibet, these superfruits are acknowledged as longevity foods.
OPTIMAL LONGEVITY SNACK AND HERBAL TEA
Basics in the prevention and treatment of the first five causes of premature deaths and collective suffering in the United States. More time will be devoted to the cancer challenge, with the latest in cutting edge treatments and early detection.
1. Anatomy and physiology of the human digestion, smell (olfactory) and taste systems. Many nerves are responsible for transmitting taste and smell information to the brain, including, but not limited to the trigeminal nerve fibers in the tongue. For food and beverage to be well assimilated, the smell and taste pathways and their receptors need to be in good shape.
2. The basics for cardio-vascular events: Key lifestyle techniques and supplementation. How stents and bypasses can be easily avoided and replaced via holistic cardiology.
3. The basics for cancer malignancies: Key lifestyle techniques, medical procedures and supplementation, including, but not limited to heat, oxygen therapies, the micro-biome (gut health), water exigencies, diet (including, but not limited to vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K2 and key minerals and trace minerals), sleep, exercise, heliotherapy, balneotherapy, oriental medicine, relationships and meditation.
4. Iatrogenic and nosocomial deaths: How to avoid medical complications and treat them when acquired.
5. Metabolic and autoimmune diseases: advanced and holistic procedures and techniques to control and reverse insulin resistance, diabetes, immune dysfunction, joint pain etc, from lifestyle and diet interventions to the strengthening of the microbiome, hormones and neurotransmitters.
6. Alzheimers, depression, Parkinson Disease and other mental illnesses: the scientific absurdities in the way Alzheimers and other mental diseases are treated conventionally and the safe and effective advanced and holistic procedures to better control and reverse these degenerative conditions, from phytotherapy, hydrotherapy, heliotherapy to the brain-gut-but axis.
How can quality wine help to activate longevity genes and contribute in healing chronic diseases ?
On the relevance of early cancer diagostics-detection, general biomarkers, lab work and monitoring tools to ascertain one’s health status, in particular regarding aging and chronic diseases.
CONCLUSION OF THE POWER-POINT PRESENTATION
Recapitulation of the key molecules and longevity techniques that help to activate human longevity & repair genes, wellbeing hormones, regeneration stem cells and telomerase, the enzyme that maintains our telomeres thanks to which our genetic material and Life-span can be maximized to at least 120 years old, notwithstanding our inherited protein encoded genome.
The future of human Life Span, longevity, the health-care system and Happiness medicine.
Questions and Answers session.
Top. Mucuna pruriens (which look like purple velvety beans): photo licensed under CC2.
“Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress” Proverbs 31:6
DEMONSTRATION OF RAW LIVING AND VARIED LONGEVITY DISHES
A. MINT-COCONUT-ALMOND SEDATIVE PARFAIT: A digestive and sedative vegan mint-coconut-almond mousse where the eggs are replaced with avocados, the milk, with almonds, the sugar with dates, in combination with superfoods that will help to activate the feel good and longevity hormones, including, but not limited to cachews (rich in tryptophane, a constituent of melatonine, necessary for restorative sleep), cherries (rich in phyto-malatonine) and mucuna pruriens, a velvety bean which is rich in L-dopa, a powerful neuro-protector that also has many other health properties, from its ability to modulate the dopamine system, targeting the anti-depression pathway as well as to darken white hair, boost fertility and elevate serum testosterone levels, thanks to which a good night sleep can prepare an active awakening for the following day. (1).
B. LIVING VEGAN LONGEVITY “FEEL GOOD” CHOCOLATE MOUSSE (cacao, coconut butter, dates, avocados, almonds, psyllium, maca, lucuma and other supernutrients).
C. Raw super-nutrient based warm immune-building soup and-or digestion-enhancing and appetite stimulating salade dressing.
PRECISION AND REFERENCES NOTE
(1). Mucuna pruriens contains L-DOPA, a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine and formulations of the seed powder have been studied for the management and treatment of Parkinson’s disease. In large amounts (ard 30g dose), it has been shown to be as effective as pure levodopa/carbidopa in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. In addition to L-DOPA, it contains minor amounts of serotonin, 5-HTP, dimethyltryptamine, bufotenine, and 5-MeO-DMT. M. pruriens has been used to enhance ayahuasca preparations in traditional amazonian medicine and as an aphrodisiac in Ayurvedic medicine. (cf Katzenschlager, R; Evans, A; Manson, A; Patsalos, PN; Ratnaraj, N; Watt, H; Timmermann, L; Van Der Giessen, R; Lees, AJ (2004). “Mucuna pruriens in Parkinson’s disease: a double blind clinical and pharmacological study”. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry 75 (12): 1672–7).
Top: the DMT molecule extracted from different legumes and plants.
Copyright (c) 2016: Happiness Medicine Institute, Christian Joubert and agents. All rights reserved. In terms of “fair use”, the Institute allows the free use of this posted article provided it is not altered, full attribution is included as well as the Institute’s Post URL link. Furthermore, consistent with “fair use” case law, small sections from the Institute’s posted article can be used as long as the above mentioned attributions are made and as long as the usage purpose is based on furthering education and science. For any other usage reason, written permission is required.
DISCLAIMER. Nothing in this blog-website should be construed as medical or legal advise, including, but not limited to replies, comments and posts, all of which can not be deemed to constitute either a therapist-patient nor an attorney-client relationship. This entire website-blog has been designed to be used for educational and heuristic purposes, the substance of which is protected under the Second Amendment of the United States’ Federal Constitution and internationally recognized human rights norms.